Zoom Host & Admin.
We are looking to expand our Zoom hosting and admin team, for ‘some’ our weekly webinars, which occur every Wednesday at 7:30 pm.
We are also looking for someone (ideally the same person) who can help our members with our day-to-day IT queries. These include basic login issues, membership renewal issues, or general website questions, and will often be dealt with on the phone. The hours are much more flexible depending on what is happening. Again, the ideal person will be articulate and IT articulate, being able to talk freely on Zoom.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
This position will involve:
- Generating registration lists from WPForms,
- Sending out reminders and covering any preliminary attendee enquiries (people who have trouble with links and payments)
- Attending pre-event practice calls with speakers as required
- Introducing and recording the Zoom calls.
- Supporting the hosts/speakers with managing the in-call technical requirements, managing attendees, chats, questions & answers etc.
- Sending links of the recordings to our video editor Nikolay
- Sending out follow-up emails, links and resources
- Working off Excel spreadsheets to compile basic registration lists etc.
- Processing AWeber imports from the registration lists
The ideal person will be very reliable, highly articulate, and able to talk freely in front of the Zoom webinar participants, to answer Webinar administration type questions. The person will be supported by the chairperson during the webinar time.
Basic rate is £13.50 / hour with an expected cap of around 5 hours paid per webinar, which will include pre and post event admin work (i.e. sending emails, doing registration lists, email enquiries). The person would need to be available by advanced agreement most Wednesday’s from about 6pm until 9.30pm and there would be other hours required around this slot as well. Training will be provided.