Dr Larry Dossey MD is former co-chairman of the Panel on Mind/Body Interventions, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health. He is executive editor of the peer-previewed journal Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing. He is the author of twelve books on the role of consciousness and spirituality in health, which have been translated into languages around the world.
Dr Larry Dossey Bibliography
Dr Larry Dossey is a well-known author with many books to his name.
- Healing Words: The Power of Prayer and the Practice of Medicine
- One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters
- Recovering the Soul: A Scientific and Spiritual Search
- Space, Time and Medicine
- The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things: Fourteen Natural Steps to Health and Happiness
- Reinventing Medicine: Beyond Mind-Body to a New Era of Healing
- The Science of Premonitions: How Knowing the Future Can Help Us Avoid Danger, Maximize Opportunities, and Create a Better Life
Mentions of Dr Larry Dossey on this website.