WEBSITE LAUNCH and MEET THE BOARD
Join us on Thursday 15th April at 6:30 PM for the guided launch of our new website and meet the board
Please find your free joining link here:
Meeting ID: 878 0905 4908
Our new website
Jose Montemayor and Yuval Simonov, along with the support of the management team and the help of Richard Irwin, have been working for many months to redesign the site and make www.scientificandmedical.net our new online home!
The migration has already taken place and all webinar bookings are now being made on the new site: https://scientificandmedical.net/webinars/.
The new Scientific and Medical Network site has extensive community features relating to our weekly community calls and the creation of interest groups, as well as enhanced opportunities for networking.
We invite Members to sign-in to the new website (button on the top right corner) and encourage those readers who are not Members to join our community for transformative learning and change.
The site contains a new webinar page, and forthcoming events have been migrated to: https://scientificandmedical.net/webinars/. We have also created a new landing page for Beyond the Brain on the website – do note that the dates of this year’s conference are November 5-7 2021.
Reorganisation of SMN’s digital presence
‣ You will find all our background information under ‘About’, including our history, details about the Board, Trustees and Honorary Members.
‣ ‘Events’ takes you to the webinar page with calendar and upcoming meetings.
‣ Under ‘Media’ you will find links to articles, book reviews, podcasts and videos.
‣ ‘Networking’ takes you to the London Group and Postgrads section.
‣ Finally, ‘Paradigm Explorer’ links to the current and previous issues, with one free-to-access journal as a sample.
‣ SMN Members can sign in to the Member’s area with their old password – if you encounter any issues, please click on ‘Forgot your Password’ on the front page.
‣ There, when logged-in, you may access current and past issues of Paradigm Explorer, Subject Interest Groups (such as Physics, Science & Arts, Wisdom Hacks and many more coming via the Subgroups menu option), and groups related to the weekly calls.
‣ Please create your own profile page to enable you to network with other Members (when logged-in, on the top of the left-hand menu under ‘Profile’ -> ‘Edit Profile’).
We invite friends of the SMN who are not yet Members to join our community to access these and other benefits.
We very much look forward to seeing you at our official web launch.
All good wishes,
The Scientific and Medical Network