Music, poetry, art, spoken work, comedy, theatrical set
Sets for performances are between 10 and 20 mins.
Applicants should send one of the following:
- Recording of themselves (5 min maximum)
- Link to online space where the team can view your art/work/spoken word/music.
- PDFs or JPEG of art. Note: If you are submitting pictures of art, please add a small description (100) words to sum up how it relates to the themes of the symposium.
- A short video of your performance (5 min maximum).
Along with a:
- Brief introduction and why you feel your music/poetry/spoken word/comedy/performance is aligned with the theme of the event.
Here for you
Applicants should apply by submitting the following form by 15th April 2023 at the latest.