Workshops will be limited to 45 mins maximum but applicants can offer shorter practices.
Workshops should have an underlying aim/ethos to support transformation, enhance connection to transpersonal/spiritual dimensions of the self/cosmos and increase well being. You need to demonstrate the underlying ethos in the inventions/benefits section of the application.
Here for you
Applicants should apply by sending the following information using the form below by 15th April 2023 at the latest.
- A short description (no more than 150 words) of the workshop/practice/class and how long you need.
- A short description (no more than 150 words) of the intentions/benefits.
- Supporting theory or spiritual science behind the workshop (no more than 150 words).
- Any links to your social media platforms and websites.
- Any support you need to give the workshop and what equipment people may need to take part.