12th April 2021: Childbirth Visions

• 12th April 2021: Childbirth Visions

Posted by Paul on 8 April 2021 at 4:29 pm

Iya Whiteley created The Childbirth Visions project to capture human joint experience surrounding the conception, pregnancy and birth of children here on Earth. Iya feels our individual visions and other extra-sensory perceptions are pieces in the puzzle. When collectively put together this puzzle may tell us about the space where children are before they come to Earth. Even men and women, who do not consider themselves having extrasensory perception, do receive guidance through visions and whispers to maintain healthy pregnancy and birth.

Iya says, perhaps by capturing our joint glimpses of experience we can build the picture of this transitional space, “before birth”, similar to what we learn from visions and experience of people going through NDE. I welcome the SMN members discussion and sharing of experiences on this topic.

Childbirth Visions Project

Steve Begley replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies

Paul

12 April 2021 at 12:39 pm

If you are interested in this area, you may be interested to join the Spiritual Development Subject interest group:

https://scientificandmedical.net/groups/spiritual-development-interest-group/

Paul

12 April 2021 at 7:31 pm

Zoom chat attached

Iya Whiteley

13 April 2021 at 5:56 pm

Thank you, Paul, for supporting the discussion.

I have taken comments of our meeting discussion on board and updated the website to clarify the direction of the project. I also created an extra category that would welcome related experiences, which may not fall into three existing forms.

I am deeply touched by personal stories. I welcome everyone to share them via the website so that I can include them. The person sharing the story chooses how they wish it to be incorporated into the research and whether they wish for it to be public.

I am grateful to everyone for sharing and suggesting onwards direction and people that work on related projects.

I am glad it brought on themes for future group discussions.

<font face=”inherit”>I welcome all future </font>engagement<font face=”inherit”> on the topic.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>With best wishes and smiles,</font>

<font face=”inherit”>Iya</font>

Steve Begley

22 April 2021 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Paul for the chat.